Consider an INFINITI QX60 Lease at INFINITI of Boerne
The 2020 INFINITI QX60
is a large and utterly elegant SUV with three rows and seating for up to seven passengers, the latest in-cabin amenities and features, and a riveting engine that belies its family friendliness. If you’re looking for a roomy luxury SUV with all of the latest bells and whistles around San Antonio or New Braunfels, we highly recommend the new INFINITI QX60
, and if you’re looking to enjoy a high-quality auto, INFINITI of Boerne recommends an INFINITI QX60 lease. Read our guide detailing the highlights of the QX60, and then fill out a pre-approval
and get in touch with INFINITI of Boerne
INFINITI QX60 Highlights
San Marcos drivers are sure to be impressed by the versatility of the QX60, and when you sign an INFINITI QX60 lease, you can enjoy the following features for less:
- 3.5L V6 Engine: Featuring 295-hp, 270 lb-ft. of torque, and up to 5,000 pounds of towing capacity, the QX60 specs deliver more than enough power for whatever job or terrain comes its way.
- Fuel Economy: Despite its high performance, this SUV still gets 27 mpg/hwy.
- BOSE® CENTERPOINT® 15-speaker sound system: This immersive sound system also features two wireless headphones and remote control.
- Hands-free Entry: Loading your amps and guitars for a jam session into the cargo bay? Simply sweep your foot under the bumper to open the rear door.
- Around View® Monitor: Get a birds-eye view of your vehicle through the video feed in your touchscreen.
- 8-inch Rearseat Entertainment Screens: Next time the kids start acting up, pop on a movie through the rear screens affixed to the back of your seat.
- INFINITI INTOUCH™: Keep up-to-date with all your devices via your in-dash touchscreen with minimized distraction.
Reach Out to INFINITI of Boerne to schedule for a Test Drive
Now that you know what the INFINITI QX60 has to offer, we encourage you to reach out to INFINITI of Boerne to schedule a test drive. Our sales staff will guide you through the next steps of the car-buying journey. While you’re here, be sure to check out our guide on the different advantages of leasing and financing