How Much is an INFINITI Q50?
When you’re in the market for a reliable, head-turning luxury sedan, consider the 2020 INFINITI Q50 near Fredericksburg at Principle INFINITI of Boerne. If you already have your eyes on this exciting sedan, you are probably wondering about the INFINITI Q50 price. This affordably-priced sedan offers premium features and performance capabilities without breaking the bank. Principle INFINITI of Boerne has your guide to the INFINITI Q50 MSRP and standard features for each of the trim levels.
INFINITI Q50 MSRP
The 2020 Q50 offers five trim levels, and each includes rear- and all-wheel drive options. Below is a list of each new INFINITI Q50 MSRP:
- Q50 3.0t PURE: Base model starts at $36,400 MSRP, AWD starts at $38,400 MSRP
- Q50 3.0t LUXE: Base model starts at $38,850 MSRP, AWD starts at $40,850 MSRP
- Q50 Edition 30: Base model starts at $43,700 MSRP. AWD starts at $45,700 MSRP
- Q50 3.0t SPORT: Base model starts at $48,500 MSRP, AWD starts at $50,500 MSRP
- Q50 RED SPORT 400: Base model starts at $54,250 MSRP, AWD starts at $56,250 MSRP
Each 2020 INFINITI Q50 configuration has an affordable starting price and the features needed to enhance your San Marcos commute. Also available are upgradeable package levels for more premium interior styling and technologies.
INFINITI Q50 Packages
There are several packages available, but you won’t find them on every Q50 trim level. Be sure to take a look at what each model offers, so you know what you can add to your chosen luxury sedan.
- ESSENTIAL PACKAGE: Available on the 3.0t LUXE, this package adds features like heated front seats, INFINITI InTouch™ Navigation, power lumbar adjustment for the driver, and more.
- PROACTIVE PACKAGE: This package can be added to the 3.0t SPORT and RED SPORT 400 models and offers drivers Active Lane Control, Direct Adaptive Steering®, Distance Control Assist, Blind Spot Intervention®, and more.
- PROASSIST PACKAGE: This option can be added to the 3.0t LUXE, and it adds excellent safety features like Around View® Monitor, Blind Spot Warning, Backup Collision Intervention®, and more.
- SENSORY PACKAGE: Add this to the Q50 RED SPORT 400, and enjoy features like the BOSE® Performance Series Audio 16-speaker stereo system, an Advanced Climate Control System, Enhanced Ambient Lighting, and more.
Between the different configurations and features, you won’t have trouble finding the new INFINITI Q50 that best fits your driving needs and budget. Peruse our new Q50 inventory before getting in touch with our sales team about a test drive.
Explore the 2020 INFINITI Q50 in Boerne!
Want to see firsthand why the new INFINITI Q50 for sale in Boerne is the chosen luxury sedan for many drivers? Give us a call! We’ll set up a time for you to come in and explore the Q50 before hitting the roads for a test drive. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team if you have any questions!
More From Principle INFINITI of Boerne
INFINITI of Mobile Receives Prestigious Award of Excellence We’re proud to announce that INFINITI of Mobile has been recognized as an Award of Excellence winner for the second year in a row. Additionally, our location ranked eleventh in the nation and received the prestigious title of a Circle of Excellence location, an honor of which…
San Antonio are drawn to the popular INFINITI QX80 due to its capability and advanced features. The QX80 is the largest available SUV in the new INFINITI vehicle lineup and it has a pretty impressive towing capacity. Travel the Boerne roads in comfort while safely towing in the 2020 INFINITI QX80, which combines passenger comfort with…
When you’re in the market for a reliable, head-turning luxury sedan, consider the 2020 INFINITI Q50 near Fredericksburg at Principle INFINITI of Boerne. If you already have your eyes on this exciting sedan, you are probably wondering about the INFINITI Q50 price. This affordably-priced sedan offers premium features and performance capabilities without breaking the bank. Principle INFINITI of Boerne has your…