What is the 2020 INFINITI QX80 Fuel Economy?
The 2020 INFINITI QX80 has been lauded by customers and critics alike for its bold V8 power and muscular styling, but how fuel-friendly is this SUV on the San Antonio roads? The INFINITI QX80 fuel economy reflects state-of-the-art engineering, blending high-octane power with a smooth and efficient performance. Take a look at what the INFINITI QX80 MPG has to offer New Braunfels drivers – and stop by INFINITI of Boerne for your test drive!
INFINITI QX80 MPG by Trim
The spacious INFINITI QX80 interior can seat up to eight passengers with 95.1 cubic feet of space available, so it makes a bold first impression on any road. And though this vehicle may be mighty, INFINITI worked hard to streamline its engineering to boost efficiency to its peak. Check out the INFINITI QX80 gas mileage for each trim:
- QX80 LUXE: 14/20 City/Highway mpg*
- QX80 LUXE 4WD: 13/19 City/Highway mpg*
- QX80 LIMITED 4WD: 13/19 City/Highway mpg*
INFINITI QX80 Performance
How does INFINITI manage such impressive specs out of its flagship SUV? The QX80 was designed with balanced power in mind, so drivers can enjoy a smooth performance with supersized capabilities. Let’s take a peek under the hood:
- Engine: The phenomenal 5.6L V8 engine is a powerhouse on the San Marcos roads, roaring with 400 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque. Plus, this beast can tow up to 8,500 pounds of cargo when properly equipped!
- Safety: Features like available Intelligent Cruise Control (Full-Speed Range) monitor the surrounding traffic, automatically adjusting your speed as needed to keep you safe in the most efficient manner possible.
- Suspension: Hydraulic Body Motion Control is available to smooth out any bumps on the road by distributing variable pressure to inner or outer suspension automatically. This minimizes body lean for a smooth, seamless ride.
Take Your Test Drive at INFINITI of Boerne
Ready to experience the 2020 INFINITI QX80 in person? Get behind the wheel at INFINITI of Boerne and see why this model is such a popular pick in Boerne. Between its luxury stylings and impressive performance, this model sets the new standard for the luxury SUV market. Take a look at the new QX80 inventory to find your next ride and apply for financing to get a head start! Have questions about the INFINITI QX80 gas mileage? Contact us at any time!
More From INFINITI of Boerne
INFINITI of Mobile Receives Prestigious Award of Excellence We’re proud to announce that INFINITI of Mobile has been recognized as an Award of Excellence winner for the second year in a row. Additionally, our location ranked eleventh in the nation and received the prestigious title of a Circle of Excellence location, an honor of which…
San Antonio are drawn to the popular INFINITI QX80 due to its capability and advanced features. The QX80 is the largest available SUV in the new INFINITI vehicle lineup and it has a pretty impressive towing capacity. Travel the Boerne roads in comfort while safely towing in the 2020 INFINITI QX80, which combines passenger comfort with…
When you’re in the market for a reliable, head-turning luxury sedan, consider the 2020 INFINITI Q50 near Fredericksburg at INFINITI of Boerne. If you already have your eyes on this exciting sedan, you are probably wondering about the INFINITI Q50 price. This affordably-priced sedan offers premium features and performance capabilities without breaking the bank. INFINITI of Boerne has your…
*2020 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.